Upon launch and thru the course of time your website will begin acquiring traffic from search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Visitors will begin approaching your website as they will find the need to seek your products and services. Having a solid understanding in where your website visitors are coming from and the actions they are taking on individual pages of your website is very important. This will help you define strategy implementation and effectiveness of your efforts.
- Are your products or services being purchased?
- Where are your visitors coming from geographically?
- How did your visitors learn about your website?
- New or Returning Visitors?
Some of these and all of the above are questions that every website owner likes to have answered. Return On Investment (ROI) is important in particularly to a small business owner looking to further expand their business. At Web Partners Worldwide, LLC. we have the necessary experience to analyze your web traffic and define the activity of your visitors. Some areas that we'd like to pride ourselves in are as folllows:
- PAID Traffic Analysis - monitoring, optimization, and monetizing of your Pay-Per-Click Marketing efforts via platforms such as Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing Solutions, or Microsoft Advertising. If you use any other platforms or networks that you are driving targeted traffic to your website then we can tailor our monitoring services accordingly to deliver accurate data.
- NON-PAID Traffic Analysis - find out where your free/organic traffic visits are coming from. What type of source was used that drove the visitor to your website? We can help you bolt down the sources of your free traffic and help you monetize in such a way to continue driving more visitors full force.
- Referrals - it's one of the best ways to establish your business although even better to know where your Referral Traffic is coming from as well. Knowing your referral sources can help you build a foundation for continuous relationship with visitors or